Major Not Minor Music

I love listening to songs I really like. I have my own favorite artists, favorite genres, and favorite ways of listening to music. Practically 100 percent of my music-listening takes place on products made by Apple. They are not out to cheat me, are not linked to the mafia, and are not racketeers.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

giving the gift of song - with a lot of help from Apple Computer

My mom and step dad recently bought an Apple iMac to replace their aging, and now apparently ailing, Windows 98 PC.

Last week I bought my step dad, who just turned 90 and is sharper-witted than I am, an iTunes store gift certificate. I figured that he probably has some music, TV shows, or audio books that he would like to listen to that he can find at the iTunes store.

This week I bought my Mom an iPod Nano and a few computer books.

Hopefully, they will both enjoy their gifts.

Anybody else out there have a Nano who has found one thing they especially like about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home