Major Not Minor Music

I love listening to songs I really like. I have my own favorite artists, favorite genres, and favorite ways of listening to music. Practically 100 percent of my music-listening takes place on products made by Apple. They are not out to cheat me, are not linked to the mafia, and are not racketeers.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

music I listen to

I like listening to lots of music I have accumulated since CDs first came out. Practically the only thing I use for listening to music these days is Apple iTunes and my Apple iPod.

Mostly, I just listen to songs I have bought on CD. Sometimes I buy a track or a whole album from the Apple iTunes store.

Here is what I have been listening to a lot recently:

JohnnySoftware's Profile Page

I recently bought my mom an iPod Nano for her birthday and she really loved it.

How do you like iTunes/iPod?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home