Major Not Minor Music

I love listening to songs I really like. I have my own favorite artists, favorite genres, and favorite ways of listening to music. Practically 100 percent of my music-listening takes place on products made by Apple. They are not out to cheat me, are not linked to the mafia, and are not racketeers.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Apple - iPod shuffle

Apple's new iPod shuffle starts at $79, is only about one and a half inches long, weighs half an ounce, clips onto your pocket, and holds up to 240 songs.

The battery can play songs for up to 12 hours without a recharge, the website says.

Apple - iPod shuffle:
The world's smallest digital music player and just $79, the 1GB iPod shuffle lets you wear up to 240 songs(1) on your sleeve. Or your lapel. Or your belt. Clip on iPod shuffle and wear it as a badge of musical devotion.


Apple's mastery of the art of making listening to music the most enjoyable/convenient it can be is really unrivaled now.

Things change quickly, in technology. But for now, according to Apple, this is the world's smallest MP3 music player.

Technorati tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home