Major Not Minor Music

I love listening to songs I really like. I have my own favorite artists, favorite genres, and favorite ways of listening to music. Practically 100 percent of my music-listening takes place on products made by Apple. They are not out to cheat me, are not linked to the mafia, and are not racketeers.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

pretty amazing musical Flash demo

There is a website with a really cool demo of a a music synthesizer for Flash.

It is at whitney music box var. 0 - chromatic - 48 tines and it is pretty wild.

It sounds almost like one of the sound tracks for the suspenseful scenes in classic horror movies that I used to watch when I was a little kid.

The graphics that accompany the music are really neat too.

Technorati tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home