Major Not Minor Music

I love listening to songs I really like. I have my own favorite artists, favorite genres, and favorite ways of listening to music. Practically 100 percent of my music-listening takes place on products made by Apple. They are not out to cheat me, are not linked to the mafia, and are not racketeers.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

OnTour free iTunes-to-band-schedule lookup widget for Macintosh Dashboard

OnTour is one of the coolest Mac OS X (Tiger) Dashboard widgets I have seen in a long while.

It scans your iTunes music collection, then downloads the schedule of when the bands you have in your collection are coming near to your town to perform in the near future.

Is that pretty great or what??!

OnTour - Dashboard - Music:
Never miss a concert again! You%u2019ll get comprehensive concert listings for your town. More importantly, concerts of artists in your iTunes will be highlighted in the %u2018My Artists%u2019 section of results so that you%u2019ll be sure to see them. Links are provided to ticket options as well as to iTunes so you can listen to samples of artists coming to your town. The website that supports the widget, ontour.net, provides artist discographies, links to iTunes, Google maps, and links to ticket vendors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home