Major Not Minor Music

I love listening to songs I really like. I have my own favorite artists, favorite genres, and favorite ways of listening to music. Practically 100 percent of my music-listening takes place on products made by Apple. They are not out to cheat me, are not linked to the mafia, and are not racketeers.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

pretty amazing variety of visualizations come with iTunes

I was playing some synthpop (Berlin) with iTunes on my Macintosh today. It goes really well with the computer generated visualizations that iTunes can display.

It is all abstract art but some of it looks pretty cool.

Typing C will show you the current config. Typeing H or ? will give you some help. Typing that key again will give you the other tiny little page of help.

Anyway, everyone has iTunes but have you checked out this particular feature?

Judging from the purrs that just started behind me, my cat likes anything that smacks of DNA and fire.

I am a little concerned about that.

But what you really should do is go read the iTunes Cheat Sheet. Then you can get a much more complete picture of what is going on.

Call me crazy, but I would like to have an iTunes display that showed me news, status displays, visualizations of what was going on with the world/Internet/art and so forth - than purely abstract, albeit highly creative, art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home